Details About Becoming a Member
- Individuals – those who meet the qualifications as defined by the Executive Board;
- Corporate – incorporated businesses or organizations that meet the qualifications as defined by the Executive Board;
- Honorary – individuals designated by the Executive Board as members, who may not meet said qualifications.
- Must be associated with the wedding and special events profession or industry;
- In terms of advertising media, there may be occasion for exclusivity in membership;
- Must be in good standing in the community;
- Must provide services in the New River Valley, Roanoke Valley and surrounding areas.
- Member will have the first option to sponsor our annual wedding project, Make a Wedding Wish Come True.
- Member must submit vendor application by the deadline on a first come, first served.
- Early bird registration, member discount for bridal show, available when you sign up by the deadline.
- Member discounted rate to advertise with our digital & print publication, Virginia is for Weddings Magazine.
- Networking privileges at sponsored events at low or without fees.
- Online Newsletter/Blog, featuring new member’s businesses.
- Member-to-Member discounts.
- Members who are in direct selling industry will enjoy the exclusivity of representing their business.
- Member directory and online presence, website link of your business.
- Business mentoring from other members by offering workshops.
Learn more about NEW MEMBERSHIP PRICING.